Mumbai39 minutes ago
- Copy link
- Yesterday, the BSE was down 8 points at 37,973 and the Nifty closed at 11,200.
- The US market Nasdaq was down 0.37 per cent yesterday, closing down 41 points at 11,323.
On Wednesday, shopping returned to the market for the third day of trading. The BSE Sensex is trading 125.26 up 38,098.48 and the Nifty is up 42.35 points at 11,264.75. Pharma stocks are rising in the Nifty stocks. The shares of Dr. Reddy’s and Cipla have gained more than 4 and 3 percent respectively. Apart from this, UPL’s share is also up by 2%.
In the Nifty, the shares of state-run BPCL are trading below 4%. Apart from this, shares of Coal India and Power Grid are down 1-1. BSE opened 95.67 points up at 38,068.89 and the Nifty opened 19 points higher at 11,244.45.
These 5 stocks will be on watch
1. Reliance Industries (RIL) – Private equity firm General Atlantic Partners has decided to invest Rs 3,675 crore in Reliance Retail. In lieu of this, it will get 0.84% stake in Reliance Retail. This is the third investment in Reliance Retail. The investment will be made at an equity value of Rs 4.28 lakh crore. Reliance Industries has given this information to the stock exchange.
2. Bandhan Bank The bank is working on strengthening by changing its top management as part of the next five-year growth strategy. Under this, the bank has appointed Bajaj Capital CEO Rahul Parikh as the digital head of the bank. With this, the bank wants to improve customer services.
3.Gati Majority shareholder Allcarzer Logistics in Gati reported that Mahendra Aggarwal, founder and managing director of Gati Limited, has resigned from the boards of Gati, Gati-KWE, and Gati-Kausar. Allcarzer Logistics has a 47 percent stake in Gati Limited.
4. BPCL – According to Reuters, the oil sector Bharat Petroleum auction is unlikely to include oil sector majors Rosneft and Saudi Aramco.
5. Power Finance Corp (PFC) – State-run Power Finance Corporation (PFC) has set a revenue of Rs 36,000 crore for the current financial year.
Market condition on Tuesday
On Tuesday, the market fell 51 per cent. ONGC and IndusInd Bank fell 3-3% in the Nifty. Metal and auto stocks gained in the closed market with a slight decline. Hindalco’s shares closed up 5 percent in this. At the end, BSE was down 8.41 points at 37,973.22 and the Nifty was down 2.60 points at 11,224.95.
Decline in worldwide markets
On Tuesday, the global market saw a decline. The US market Dow Jones was down 131.40 points at 27,452.70, down 0.48 percent. At the same time, Nasdaq also slipped 0.37 per cent to close at 11,323.00. On the other hand, S&P fell 0.48 per cent to close at 3335.47, down 16.13 points.
European stock market also saw a decline. This includes the stock markets of Britain, Germany, France and Russia. At the same time, China’s Shanghai Composite was up 0.47 per cent to close at 3239.38, up 15.02 points in Asian markets. While Nikkei of Japan lost 162 points.
10:35 AM There is a decline in 17 sectoral indices included in BSE.
10:16 AM The Nifty Bank index is down more than 1 percent. In this, Bank of Baroda shares have fallen by more than 2%.
09:32 AM The Nifty Pharma index is up 1.42 percent. In this, Dr. Reddy’s shares are trading with a gain of 2 per cent.
09:27 AM Among the 30 companies included in the BSE Sensex, 14 are rising and 16 are down.
09:15 AM BSE opened 95.67 points up at 38,068.89 and the Nifty opened 19 points higher at 11,244.45 levels.
The condition of markets worldwide on Tuesday