Fed up with Ads? Install Filmytales app for news without ads
Tara Parker7 hours ago
- Copy link
If you have 5 to 10 minutes of time, you can get 10 minutes of high intensity interval training (HIIT) exercise equivalent to sweating hours in the gym. In HIIT, small exercise of high speed makes a big impact on the body. Know, 4, 7 and 10 minute workouts, which you can easily do at home.
4 minute workout
If you do this exercise three times a week for 10 weeks with 90% of your capacity, you can control blood sugar and blood pressure.
Workout in 4 steps
1. First do a mild warmup.
2. Now run, swim or cycle with full capacity for 4 minutes. That is, whatever you like, do that exercise activity.
3. Now stop, control your breath. Do this three times a week.
7 minute workout
This exercise can be done using body weight, chair or wall. Certainly these 7 minutes will be extremely tiring, but these 7 minutes will give you the benefit of high intensity workout.
Workout like this in 12 steps
1. This exercise plan is completed in many steps. After doing every exercise for 30 seconds, rest for 10 seconds.
2. The sequence of exercise will be like this. First of all, jump with the jumping jack i.e. both hands and feet together and come back to the previous position. This is followed by wall sit. Take the support of the wall. Bend your knees and sit in the chair position. Now 30 second pushups, then perform Abdominal Crunchage. Then do stepups and squats on the chair. Triceps dips on the chair, planks, high nee or run in one place, alternating langes, pushups in rotation and side planks on both sides.
3. According to Chris Jordan, Director of Exercise Physiology at the Human Performance Institute in Orlando, during Discourse your Diskpart level should be 8 on a scale of 1 to 10 points.
10 minute workout
If you like cycling, running or swimming then this 10 minute workout option can be very beneficial for you.
Here’s how to do a 7-minute workout
1. First warm up two minutes.
2. Now paddling or running or swimming for 20 seconds at full capacity. That is, you can do whatever activity you like the most.
3. Now relax your pace for two minutes. Exercise slowly.
4. Now paddle, run or swim with full capacity for 20 seconds.
5. After this, take a 2-minute gap again. Slowly keep doing favorite exercises.
6. Now again, paddle, run or swim at full capacity for 20 seconds. That is to do a quick exercise in three steps of 20-20 seconds and light exercise in three rounds of two minutes each.
7. Now 3.Cool down by the minute. In this way, these 7 steps will be completed in ten minutes. That is, only 30 minutes of exercise a week. You can do this exercise 3 days a week.