– Savyasachi comes to an end with a mass overload of fight episode. Final report shortly.
– Finally, Naga Chaitanya reaches Madhavan. The climax fight is on.
– Savyasachi coming to a logical end. The dots are being connected and why Madhavan is after Naga Chaitanya with a revenge is being revealed.
– ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’, which is the remix version from his father’s is a treat to watch it on screen.
– Naga Chaitanya needs to find Madhavan in order to find his neice. The game is on.
– Savyasachi second half started. Madhavan started playing mind games with Naga Chaitanya.
First Half Report: Savyasachi first half has nothing impressive. So far, the novelty factor left hand syndrome isn’t utilized much. The love track, comedy and songs are okay. Second half is very critical.
– Madhavan enters the scene and hints about the upcoming mind game with Naga Chaitanya. Interval.
– Naga Chaitanya and Nidhi back from US but gets a shocker. His brother in-law dies and his sister (Bhumika) gets severely injured. He realizes that his neice is still alive but kidnapped.
– Finally, Chitra (Nidhhi Agerwal) accepts Naga Chaitanya’s love after he explains why he had to suddenly disappears from her life.
– Naga Chaitanya as an Ad film maker is trying to impress Chitra again. After a quick Ad shoot, they move to US to shoot another Ad for Chitra (Nidhhi Agerwal).
– Naga Chaitanya falls in love with Nidhhi Agerwal quickly in college. Some college humor is being established with the help of Vennela Kishore. Vikram (Naga Chaitanya) suddenly disappears from Chitra’s life (reason not revealed).
– Rao Ramesh explains the twin syndrome and how Vikram Aditya ‘s (Naga Chaitanya) left hand acts differently without his control. Rao Ramesh explains the kid with this type of rare syndrome will be either dumb or extremely capable when he grows up.
– Savyasachi starts with a bus accident in Himachal Pradesh. Naga Chaitanya is one of the very few survivors of the accident.