- Hindi news
- Tech auto
- Now Any User Will Be Able To Use Airtel Extreme Service, Read Full Information From Subscription To Content
Fed up with Ads? Install Filmytales app for news without ads
Airtel provides extreme service for its prepaid, postpaid, broadband, and DTH users for free.
- The service is available for Airtel users at Rs 49 monthly and Rs 499 annually.
- In September last year, XStream was launched as a new version of its Airtel TV.
Airtel Extreme, a web streaming service which was earlier limited to Airtel users only, is now available to everyone. With the new update, you can view your favorite content on Airtel Extreme even if you are not on the Airtel network. The service is available for Rs 49 monthly and Rs 499 annually. Airtel has claimed to offer TV shows and over 10,000 movies from over-the-top (OTT) platforms including ErosNow, Hungama Play and Zee5 through Extreme Service. There will also be support for 13 Indian languages.
Connect with the service on a monthly or yearly basis
As initially reported by GizBot, now non-Airtel users can view, share and download content from Airtel Xstream by purchasing the XStream Premium plan on a monthly or yearly basis. Users present on the Airtel network were not allowed to browse through content only.
Non-Airtel users will not be able to use live TV channels.
Once purchased, the service provides access to all listed movies, TV shows, and premium content, including originals from platforms such as Erosnau, Hungama Play, Lionsgate Play, Shemaroomo, Ultra, and Zee5. The service provides access to over 350 live TV channels. However, channel support still appears to be limited to Airtel users and is not yet available to non-Airtel customers.
Can also download movies-shows offline
- Apart from watching content, Airtel Xtreme allows you to download any listed movie or show for offline access. You can also share your favorite content directly from the Airtel Extreme app.
- Airtel Extreme allows you multi-device access, so that you can use one login on up to five devices. Additionally, you can use the XStream app on your mobile phone and put your content on your TV.
- If you do not want to see content on your mobile phone, you can also login to the Airtel Extreme website with your phone number to view the content directly on your browser.
Samsung TV Plus service coming in other markets including India, customers will be able to access free content
How to subscribe to Airtel Extreme
- Airtel provides extreme service for its prepaid, postpaid, broadband, and DTH users for free. In the case of prepaid customers, the service requires an eligible plan to provide access to premium content. Airtel prepaid customers can go for Extreme Premium subscription at Rs 49 a month or Rs 499 a year. At the same time, the prices have now been increased for non-Airtel customers.
- You can subscribe to the Airtel Extreme service by going to More-> Plans & Offers-> Recommended Packs from the Extreme app which is available for download on both Android and iOS devices.
- It is important to highlight that despite subscribing, Airtel Xstream will show you banners and pre-roll ads. This is in contrast to traditional OTT platforms that do not serve any advertisements for their premium plans.
- Airtel launched the XStream service as a new version of its Airtel TV in September last year. The service began to challenge JioTV and Vi Movies and TV (formally Vodafone Movies and TV).
Tata Sky Classroom: All children will get free education here, no fee will be paid for the channel; This service will be available on this channel